- The studio got new printers! That makes three total in the pack! Soon, I'll be able to officially offer printing as a local service for small and medium orders (who are often overlooked because companies feel like they cannot profit enough off of these kinds of orders). I am in the middle of working on some new forms to officially start offering design and printing options.
- This Thursday I'll be in my very first Capitol Hill Art Walk! Come on by for the artists reception that evening between 5:30 PM and 8:30 PM. Also, I have my art set up in the Capitol Thrill gallery ALL month, so if you can't make it then, you are still able to stop by and peep at these watercolor paintings!
- Markets? Markets! -- I haven't completely mastered these, but I'm still trying to be prepared, confident, and get the proper tools I need FINALLY. (Aka a table, haha!) I have one coming up at the end of the month on the 23rd in West Seattle! I'm thinking of debuting something special, maybe holiday cards? :)
- Speaking of markets -- are you a small artist/business in the Seattle area that might benefit from a live Google Document of upcoming events? All that is asked is that you also contribute or let me know when you hear of a new event so I can add it! Reach out on IG @strangeinnature if you're interested.
- A new look! -- Gasp. I'm in the middle of coding this theme to my needs, but I find it to be a much more pleasant experience and will be easier to navigate as I add more and more to the site.
Horray! I hope this was informative and fun! I am excited for the rest of the month and for the new year! Hope to get to see you this holiday season!